Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Inaccessible features treeview in Microsoft Office 2010 custom setup #606

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 25, 2010 · 7 comments
Closed
Labels
Abandoned requested reports or updates are missing since more than 1 year, author or users are not available. app/microsoft-office bug

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Agent Golder on 2010-03-25 10:14
I just noticed that in some situations such as the Microsoft Office 2010 custom setup, features treeview can't be read normally but only using object navigation which sometimes is difficult to perform actions.
While of course, with Jaws anything gose normally.
Why is this? Can a fix be made?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2010-03-25 11:52
We don't have Office 2010, so can't test with this.
Does it happen in any other tree views?
If you're running Vista or Windows 7, are you running an installer version of 2010.1rc1? This is necessary to properly access apps running as administrator.
Changes:
Milestone changed from 2010.1 to 2010.2

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by Agent Golder on 2010-03-25 16:27
Yes I have the installable version.
If I encounter it in another case I'll tell you. But I don't know if it happens with the older versions of Office to.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2010-05-18 06:08
Can you still reproduce this with NVDA 2010.1 and the release version of Office 2010?
Changes:
Milestone changed from 2010.2 to 2010.3

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh on 2010-09-24 02:57
Changes:
Changed title from "Unreadable treevuews" to "Inaccessible features treeview in Microsoft Office 2010 custom setup"
Milestone changed from 2010.3 to None

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Office 2010 is obsolete, so if this still occurs and it is Office 2010 specific, I doubt it will ever be fixed

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@agent Golder can you still reproduce this issue in Office 2010? I have installed Office 2010 on my machine but I am not able to reproduce it. However I am not sure.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

We do not have an update from the author since 9 years or so. I am closing this one but feel free to comment on it if you are still having this problem. We can reopen the discussion afterwards. Thanks.

@Adriani90 Adriani90 added the Abandoned requested reports or updates are missing since more than 1 year, author or users are not available. label May 18, 2019
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
Abandoned requested reports or updates are missing since more than 1 year, author or users are not available. app/microsoft-office bug
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants