Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA latest snap not exiting properly. #716

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jun 18, 2010 · 1 comment
Closed

NVDA latest snap not exiting properly. #716

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jun 18, 2010 · 1 comment

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by simon818 on 2010-06-18 14:24
I am running NVDA snap 3575 on a windows xp pro sp3 machine. When I try to exit NVDA, it does its usual unloading thing, but then the process remains open. So before I can reload it I have to go into task manager to get rid of it. I thought it might be something with my system since it seems to be having loads of other issues lately, but when I reinstalled 2010.1, it exited perfectly, so it's obviously something related to the upgrade to this snap. It also started happening when I upgraded from snap 3545 to 3566, so I think that's where it started. If anyone wants, I can try to grab the log when NVDA exits and attach it. Just let me know.

Simon

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2010-06-18 14:29
Duplicate of #697. Please read my comment on that ticket and report any additional findings there.
Changes:
Added labels: duplicate
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant