Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

MS Access error when cancel is pressed in data sources wizard #777

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 22, 2010 · 8 comments
Closed

MS Access error when cancel is pressed in data sources wizard #777

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 22, 2010 · 8 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by briang1 on 2010-07-22 15:32
See the log attached for details, but basically, when you launch Msaccess, you have choices, one of these is blank data access page. If you go in here you are prompted for a file or other input stream. Press return and the wizard appears. If you hit the cancel button, the error is generated as attached.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment msaccess data sources error snap 38.log added by briang1 on 2010-07-22 15:38
Description:

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by mdcurran on 2010-12-02 02:21
Changes:
Milestone changed from 2011.1 to near-term

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2011-06-09 07:13
Changes:
Milestone changed from near-term to None

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

@Brian1Gaff: Could you provide a status update for this issue?

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

Is this still reproducible in MS Access?

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 6, 2018

I am not that familiar with MS Access. @Brian1Gaff:, could you provide an update with MS Access 2016?

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@Brian1Gaff this is the last reminder before closing this issue. Is this still reproducible for you? I cannot reproduce it in MS Access 2016, maybe you can reproduce it in older versions? Your answer is appreciated. Thanks.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

I am closing this for now. Please comment on it if you are still having this problem and we can reopen the discussion. Thanks.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants