Navigation Menu

Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Added support for detecting multiple selections in Microsoft Excel #781

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 23, 2010 · 4 comments
Closed

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by jeronimo on 2010-07-23 12:06
I suggest to add support for NVDA detects multiple selections in Microsoft Excel because if we want to select multiple ranges of cells with F5 (separating each range of cells with a semicolon), NVDA does not announce the correct cell ranges selected.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2010-07-23 12:09
Changes:
Milestone changed from 2010.2 to None

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by nvdakor on 2014-07-25 13:28
Hi,
This has been implemented in recent versions of NVDA (2013.x). Please try with 2014.2 and see if it announces multiple selections. Thanks.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2014-07-28 06:32
I'm not sure what is meant by multiple selections here. If I use a semicolon in that dialog, Excel always reports that it is an invalid reference. Do you just mean multiple cells in a single selection?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 5 by mdcurran on 2015-01-08 06:04
Closing after no activity and confusion about what is being asked. Also for me semi colon produces an invalid reference error in that dialog.
Changes:
Added labels: invalid
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants