Support for longdesc in web browsers
|Reported by:||rascaal||Owned by:|
|Operating system:||Blocked by:|
|Changes document entry (for developers):|
The reader successfully reads the alt but not the longdesc.
<img alt="The Google Story" longdesc="googlestory.html" src="googlestory.jpg" />
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-W3CDTD XHTML 1.0 StrictEN"
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<title>The Google Story</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
The Google Story: An inside look into one of the World's
greatest technology startups.
Change History (7)
comment:6 Changed 23 months ago by jteh
- Component changed from Core to Browse mode
- Milestone set to 2013.1
- Operating system Windows XP deleted
- Priority changed from trivial to minor
- Summary changed from the longdesc attribute doesn't seem to be working to Support for longdesc in web browsers
- Type changed from defect to enhancement