Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Problem when I want to write a document using the software Devpascal Displaymodel #816

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 7, 2010 · 6 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by jeronimo on 2010-08-07 22:42
Hello, I'm studying to become a developer of applications. To edit my programs in Turbo Pascal language, I use a software called Devpascal. When I write text in Devpascal, NVDA does not announce the text that I wrote when I'm up arrow, down arrow, right arrow and left arrow. However, when I sailed with the review position, NVDA announces the text that I wrote.
I notice when you open a document in this software, NVDA listing the entire contents of the document. When I press Ctrl + subtract, NVDA announced that no cursor and even if we subtract, NVDA is a sound error.
Please, can you solve this problem for version 2010.2 because I will like to use this software correctly for my studies.
To help, I attach to this ticket Devpascal the file to install.
Tips

1. Start Devpascal.
  2. Then, Ctrl + U, you will see the above comments.
    Note
    Jai struggled to send the file to install Devpascal because the file size was over 256 Kb. For developers who will see this message, you can 't contact email address window so I can send you the file.
    Thank you
@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jeronimo on 2010-08-07 23:05
Do not mind the next two tickets that I created by mistake. I realized that I had not set up two useless tickets with the same content.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2010-08-08 00:56
Probably draws its own caret. Too difficult to solve for 2010.2.
Changes:
Milestone changed from 2010.2 to None

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Jul 18, 2017

wontfix because very specific?

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@jeronimo it is a very long time you have created this issue. Are you still having this problem with the last version of devpascal? Could you please archive the installer file into a zip file and upload it to this issue so we can install and reproduce the isue ourselves? Thank you!

@jeronimo
Copy link

@Adriani90, I do not recall anything doing with screen reader on Win OS. I would guess there was another person outside Github with the same username. Cheers!

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

Ok sorry for that, I saw there are lots of users with this name on github. I am closing this issue for now. If the initial author comments on it we can reopen the discussion.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

6 participants