Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA doesn't refresh after deleting messages in mozilla thunderbird 3 #843

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 21, 2010 · 7 comments
Closed

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by RamboUdin on 2010-08-21 08:46
When i try to delete the message, NVDA still see that the message is still on the screen. I need to press shift+tab to move to the treeview, and press down arrow, to switch to local folder, and up arrow to switch to inbox. Then, the list will be refreshed.

Can the issue fix?

thanks.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2010-08-21 20:24
Please always provide information on the versions of any software relevant to a ticket. In this case, what version of Thunderbird and NVDA are you using? Also, where are you pressing delete: in the message pane, the standalone message reader or the message folder?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by RamboUdin on 2010-08-22 01:32
Hi,

nvda ver 3745
Mozilla thunderbird 3

I delete it in the message list.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2010-08-22 19:42
First, please update to Thunderbird 3.1. There have been many accessibility fixes in that version. Then report whether the issue still exists.

Please always try with the latest stable version of software before reporting bugs.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by RamboUdin on 2010-08-23 09:32
Hi,
after updating to Mozilla thunderbird 3.1.2, there lots of problem.
I can't delete the message!

-NVDA 3746
+Thunderbird 3.1.2

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 5 by jteh on 2010-08-23 10:22
If you press delete and the message is still there when you hit up and down arrows, this is most likely an issue with your Thunderbird configuration or Thunderbird itself. It's not a problem with NVDA.

After you delete the message, hit NVDA+tab to report the current focus. If it still says the message, this is not an NVDA issue; the message really didn't disappear from the list.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 6 by RamboUdin on 2010-08-23 10:25
Hi,
After deleting the message, focus returns to next message, but press up arrow, for example, NVDA will read the message. Pressing enter also opens that message.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 7 by mdcurran on 2012-10-04 21:26
Certainly not a problem with NVDA.
Changes:
Added labels: invalid
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant