Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Some flash objects are not usable on www.aleshadixon.net #929

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Sep 22, 2010 · 5 comments
Closed

Some flash objects are not usable on www.aleshadixon.net #929

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Sep 22, 2010 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by christopherh40 on 2010-09-22 18:23
Using Internet Explorer 8, if you visit www.aleshadixon.net the first flash object interacts fine but the others do not. Using JAWS all the flash objects can be interacted with no problems.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2010-09-23 00:51
Confirmed. Strangely, these work just fine in Firefox.

IE seems to refuse to let us set focus to these objects for some reason. Furthermore, calling .object on the node also fails.
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to near-term

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by nvdakor on 2014-07-25 13:36
Hi,
Can you folks confirm that this site is closed? When I tried to access the site now, it won't let me access it for some reason. Thanks.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by nvdakor on 2014-08-20 15:27
Hi,
Update: apparently the site is up but it presents standard home page for Joomla.
To the original poster: I think we should close this ticket. If not, please confirm that the problem still occurs. Thanks.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by nvdakor on 2014-10-12 20:06
Hi,
Follow-up: the site has been redesigned - nbo more flash with IE11 (at least on my computer). So I'm tempted to close this, as the redesigned site "fixes" this ticket.
Thanks.

Changes:
Added labels: invalid
State: closed

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 5 by nvdakor on 2014-10-12 20:07
Hi,
Please reopen if you experience this issue again. Thanks.

@nvaccessAuto nvaccessAuto added this to the near-term milestone Nov 10, 2015
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant