Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

bug in the userguide or in the keyboard help explanations #938

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Sep 24, 2010 · 5 comments
Closed

bug in the userguide or in the keyboard help explanations #938

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Sep 24, 2010 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Bernd on 2010-09-24 12:16
In the user Guide there is the folowing line:
| Report current object | NVDA+numpad5 | NVDA+control+i | Reports the current navigator object. Pressing twice spells the information. |

But if you press this key in the keyboard help mode you'll get folowing message:
Reports the current navigator object or, if pressed three times, Copies name and value of current navigator object to the clipboard

You should clarifi this in release 2010.2

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by pvagner on 2010-09-24 12:51
When this key is pressed once it reports the current object. When this is pressed twice, it spells the name and value and when it's pressed thrice it copies the name and value to the clipboard.
I think that doc strings is right except the fact it does not mention spelling functionality.
I think this won't be done for 2010.2 release because we are already in a strings freeze.
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to 2010.3

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment Userguide.diff added by Bernd on 2010-11-02 16:59
Description:

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by Bernd on 2010-11-02 17:03
I created a diff file to fix this ticket. You'll find it named userguide.diff attached to this ticket.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by mdcurran on 2010-11-24 02:37
Fixed in 8cba69f.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by Bernd on 2010-11-24 05:55
Changes:
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant