Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Ticket system not allowing ticket creation #959

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 3, 2010 · 3 comments
Closed

Ticket system not allowing ticket creation #959

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 3, 2010 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by briang1 on 2010-10-03 10:19
When I tried to create a ticket a few minutes ago, it let me fill everything in, then when create ticket was pressed, it flashed something like bad request and lost the lot leaving me on a page asking if cookies were enabled, well I've not altered anything since I last created on...

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by briang1 on 2010-10-03 11:51
After one more failed attempt the system accepted the ticket 960, however unless some odd character it did not like crept in I am at a loss to see any difference between my three attempts. I noted some others have had problems like this before so thought it worth reporting, but I cannot say anything on how to make it occur. However, whenever I've seen this bad token, etc, error its after I've pasted text in from an editor. The text for this offending ticket was actually dumped into wordpad then edited into notepad and pasted from there to the main field. However as it worked the last time, why not the other two?

Mystery

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2011-06-01 00:26
I haven't seen this. Please reopen if the problem occurs again, including the full text of the error page. Thanks.
Changes:
Added labels: worksforme
State: closed

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by briang1 on 2011-06-03 06:50
I have both created and edited tickets since this using pasted text with no issues. I suppose there could be a small chance its going to reoccur, but so far so good.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants