Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Virtual buffer does not process the entire Facebook.com page with Seamonkey #972

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 8, 2010 · 2 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by dgoldfield on 2010-10-08 12:50
I am using Seamonkey 2.0.8. If I go to www.facebook.com with this browser NVDA's virtual buffer only shows the first two or three lines of the page, when I use my arrow keys, ending with the line that says "chat 0." However, if I use the tab key I am able to move through the various links and form controls. I even hear NVDA play the camera sound when moving into an edit box indicating that I am temporarily out of browse mode. I think I was once able to get NVDA to display the full page by restarting NVDA, but this is not consistent and the last time I tried doing that the virtual buffer still only let me read the first few lines using arrow keys. This is a relatively new problem and it may have started with Seamonkey's latest version.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 15, 2017

Is this still the case? The latest version of SeaMonkey is 2.46.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

This issue is abandoned for more than six years, furthermore, Facebook has changed multiple times since then. Closing. If this is still the case, please provide a new issue with steps to reproduce, and at least try to reproduce with multiple browsers.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants