Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Incorrect Adding of Messages to the Message Stack in Miranda #976

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 11, 2010 · 5 comments
Closed

Incorrect Adding of Messages to the Message Stack in Miranda #976

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 11, 2010 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by parham on 2010-10-11 19:16
When chatting in Miranda and using NVDA, it has happened many times for me that when pressing ctrl+insert+1/2/3, instead of just one message, two messages are read. I have tried for a long time to find out when this happens, but I have not been successful to pinpoint the exact times this occurs. The most I have noticed about this is when two messages arrive and get sent very quickly (E.G. in less than a second).

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 15, 2017

Miranda has been superseded by Miranda NG. If this still occurs with the latest Miranda, please provide a log or open a new ticket.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

I guess we can leave this open for Miranda NG as well. Nevertheless, this issue is very old and abandoned.

Anyone with Miranda who can reproduce this? I'll leave this open for next week and will close if we haven't gotten any similar reports. This issue can always be reopened if this is still the case.

Also note that this probably depends on what messaging plugin one is using. For example, Scriver can be set up to print the name of the sending user only once, thus not for every message.

@PratikP1
Copy link

I have been using MirandaNG for at least a year. I have never encountered this issue.

@derekriemer
Copy link
Collaborator

adds wait for a close

@jcsteh
Copy link
Contributor

jcsteh commented Jul 16, 2017

Closing as worksforme as per #976 (comment). If the problem persists, please comment here and we can try to provide steps to debug further.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

6 participants