Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA doesn't really work all the way with audacity #980

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 17, 2010 · 10 comments
Closed

NVDA doesn't really work all the way with audacity #980

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 17, 2010 · 10 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by KevanGC on 2010-10-17 07:24
It doesn't work all the way when you're using Audacity (Audacity is a free audio editer.)
You should get NVDA to work all the way with Audacity or another audio editer/recorder.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by KevanGC on 2010-10-17 07:25
Changes:
Changed title from "NVDA doesn't reaally work with audacity" to "NVDA doesn't really work with audacity"

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by pvagner on 2010-10-17 11:57
Can you please be more specific?
I think it's very possible to load a track into audacity, manipulate the selection, copy, cut and paste audio data, apply effects. Recording is also possible.
What exactly are you having problems with?
Please try to give step by step instructions so we can examine it.
Also you should be using 1.3 line of Audacity versions eventhough it's in beta.
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to None

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by KevanGC on 2010-10-17 16:41
I'm using the stable release. I can load tracks, record, play, and change effects fine, I just can't select certain parts of the file that i want. I'll upgrade to the beta and try it out though.
Changes:
Changed title from "NVDA doesn't really work with audacity" to "NVDA doesn't really work all the way with audacity"

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh on 2010-10-17 21:50
This is a fairly unhelpful report. Please provide exact details of what isn't working for you, including steps to reproduce, what you expected and what happened instead. Thanks.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 5 by jteh (in reply to comment 4) on 2010-10-17 21:52
Ug. I see that Peter already asked this question and I missed it somehow. My apologies.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 6 by KevanGC on 2010-10-17 23:30
I got the beta, and it works fine..I just can't really select certain parts of the audio and edit it. I can select parts, but when I go to the effects menu, everything's unavailable.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 7 by jteh on 2010-10-17 23:47
This seems more like a bug in Audacity or perhaps a misunderstanding as to how it should be used.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 15, 2017

As @jcsteh said in a previous comment, this is an unhelpful report. Not enough information has been provided.

@josephsl
Copy link
Collaborator

josephsl commented Jul 15, 2017 via email

@derekriemer
Copy link
Collaborator

nope

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants