Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

2010.2 RC does not run on Windows Server 2003 no service pack #986

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 20, 2010 · 3 comments
Closed

2010.2 RC does not run on Windows Server 2003 no service pack #986

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 20, 2010 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Soronel on 2010-10-20 15:42
The installer runs fine but NVDA fails to run either during the setup or after setup has completed. I 2010.1 installed and ran without issue. I will try again once the service pack has installed.

(I left the OS combo blank because none of the server OS versions are listed.) I also don't particularly expect resolution to this but figured it should be known.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by Soronel (in reply to comment description) on 2010-10-20 16:10
Replying to Soronel:

The installer runs fine but NVDA fails to run either during the setup or after setup has completed. I 2010.1 installed and ran without issue. I will try again once the service pack has installed.

After installing SP2 from windows update the RC installer ran without issue.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by nvdakor on 2014-08-27 10:35
Hi,
Even with later NVDA versions, it'll not run on Windows Server 2003 RTM due to compiler in use.
I'm tempted to close this ticket unless there are people who are still using Server 2003 RTM.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2014-08-27 11:28
We now document that we only support Server 2003 sp1 and later.
Changes:
Added labels: wontfix
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant